Saturday, October 27, 2012

Please Review-3

Please Review-3

Meta description * changed2. working on the fruit colors on the home-page. can u suggest some good colors that will gel well when using the site's theme.Three. can you suggest how to would like to see the material on home page or else in 3 divided up columns. Any ideas?4. I could never find the fart buttons whenever i logged in. Nonetheless see your point. I will be gonna block that website, once I identify the URL of the same. possibly the same again, I might be glad if you could very well post the link right here, so that I can remove it from.5. I am taking care of conceptualizing the 2 column construction. Any particular issue that you feel I will identify to the buyer as a "potential benefit". working on the actual orange colors on the home page. can you would suggest how you would like to be conscious of the content on home-page if not in A few divided columns. I really could not find the fart switches when I logged in. But I see your place. I am gonna prohibit that site, once I establish the URL of exactly the same. I am working on conceptualizing both the column structure. Almost any particular thing that you choose to feel I should detect to the customer like a "potential benefit". Using CSS 'visibility' house set to 'hidden' is usually construed by many se's seeing that hidden text.A couple of. Using the w3c validator shows up 273 program code errors. Although the majority of spiders are agreement tolerant, that quantity will result in indexing concerns particularly with Bing who is a little less understanding than Google.Three. The missing 'alt' traits for images is usually a serious issue as disabled/partially sighted users rely on a 'alt' attributes for sharing with them of the belongings in an image.4. (Together with users having their very own pc's infected)5. 6. Speed -- a lot of the URLS go over 20KB which makes the site actually slow to down load on mobile phones/slower internet connections. Try reducing the level of objects/image size etc.Ten.
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment