Friday, October 26, 2012

Please Review-1

Please Review-1

I far too was confused as i visited your site. Seems to me there are suggestions for multiple and different internet sites, also mirrored from the different color themes. If so I hope the actual 600 hits on a daily basis stay long enough so that you can click through. I was expecting to enter some sort of travel website and also the first thing I see is often a Flaming Banner directing me to cricket standing?!?! The next thing my vision did not know where to go. I can not seem to find a direction. If I possessed stumbled upon your internet page while surfing the net, I would personally of thought I'd landed on a "ad" page not a travel web-site. You are also supplying three different things Daily horoscopes, Honeymoons, and Sports. I actually do see a connection between like horoscopes and honeymoons as it's all about the love, as well as travel aspect is usually wrapped in to the honeymoons, however the sports aspect I still have not developed a connection to it all.
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment